We hope you’ve had a great summer! With the semester rapidly approaching, we want to remind you that our business center is back up and running. However, you will still need to send anything you need printed to our leasing email address, and we will be more than happy to print it for you. Please continue to check our social media for any updates about the property and our awesome upcoming events. We hope you have a great rest of your summer!
- If you haven’t set up your resident portal account, please visit https://livethebower.com/residents. There, you will be able to log in to your portal to pay rent, check balances, and submit work orders at any time!
- Have you ever found it hard to talk to your roommate about issues in your apartment? Our Resident Director Cheyanne Rollings is always open to help in any situation.
Reminders and Updates
- Rent is due the 1st of every month, and late fees will be applied on the 6th.
- If you have a maintenance emergency or are locked out of your apartment after hours, please contact the on-call Community Assistant at (252) 321-7613.
- Keep in mind that if you have an emergency work order, you MUST call it in instead of submitting online. Water intrusions, power outages, and HVAC systems are examples of emergencies.
Whether it’s your first year living with us or you’ve renewed your lease for another year, we’re so excited to have you as a resident at our community this year! At Campus Advantage, our purpose is to serve and inspire our employees and our residents to achieve their full potential.
Our team has been working hard preparing for the upcoming year, and we can’t wait to share all of the wonderful things we have in store. If you haven’t yet, please take the time to complete the Customize Your Experience Survey at http://CustomizeYourExperience.com, and let us know what kinds of things you want to see at your community this year.
Our goal is not just to provide you with a place to live, but with an experience that’s great value, hassle free, and fun. If at any time you don’t feel like you are receiving this experience, please reach out to email@example.com and let us know. We truly value your feedback. We hope that we are able to serve and inspire you well this coming year and help you to achieve your full potential!
Community Events Calendar
We’ll be hosting a variety of events throughout August for you all. The week after move-in, we will begin putting on events so you can network, meet the staff, and meet your new neighbors.