We hope you’ve enjoyed seeing our new renovations and upgraded pool furniture! If you plan on going home early for the summer, make sure your rent is paid prior to leaving. We’ll still be hosting a variety of resident events, some even poolside. Make sure to follow us on our social media for dates and times. We hope you have a happy and safe summer!
If you haven’t set up your resident portal account, please visit https://livethebower.com/residents. There, you will be able to log in to your portal to pay rent, check balances, and submit work orders at any time!
Have you ever found it hard to talk to your roommate about issues in your apartment? Our Resident Director Cheyanne Rollings is always open to help in any situation.
Reminders and Updates
Rent is due on the 1st of every month, and late fees will be applied on the 6th.
If you have a maintenance emergency or are locked out of your apartment after hours, please contact the on-call Community Assistant at (252) 321-7613.
Keep in mind that if you have an emergency work order, you MUST call it in instead of submitting online. Water intrusions, power outages, and HVAC systems are examples of emergencies.
Have a Successful Summer with CA!
With summer in full swing, you might be finding yourself with some extra time on your hands. Summer can be an amazing time to have fun, enjoy trips and activities, attend baseball games, go to a farmers market, and much more. But summer can also be perfect for gearing up professionally! Check out some of the following tips on how you can give yourself the “Campus Advantage” above your peers this summer:
- Visit your campus’s career center. Since it’s summer, they are often less busy and can give you individual support for updating your resume or prepping you for an upcoming interview.
- Log in to your resident portal and take advantage of the numerous resources in the Campus Advantage Career Success Portal!
- Even if you don’t absolutely need a job this summer, consider finding a low-key part-time position that could provide you with some extra resume experience. Consider positions with transferable skills that would benefit your major.
- Find a new volunteer opportunity or organization to join that fits a hobby of yours or helps others. Giving back looks great on your resume, makes a difference, and makes you feel good at the same time!
- Hard to believe that shopping can help your professional game, but stores often have sales on business wear during the summer. Check out the racks to see if you can find a few classic interview-appropriate pieces for the fall.
Stop by the management office and let them know what kind of events they could host this summer/fall to help make you successful!
Share how you’re going to boost your success this summer with other Campus Advantage residents by posting on social media with the hashtag #CASummerSuccess.
Community Events Calendar
We’ll be hosting various events throughout the month — from Fourth of July cookouts to celebrating National Chicken Wing Day — so stay tuned to our social media for updates. We will also begin our turn process on July 31, so be on the lookout for The Bower staff throughout the property.