Huge thanks to all of those who participated in the spring survey. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to improving what we can! And another thanks for your patience during our recent renovations to the office and clubhouse/business center. If you’re interested in renewing your lease or have any questions, please feel free to call our office at (252) 321-7613. We hope you have a happy spring!
- If you haven’t set up your resident portal account, please visit https://livethebower.com/residents. There, you will be able to log in to your portal to pay rent, check balances, and submit work orders at any time!
- Have you ever found it hard to talk to your roommate about issues in your apartment? Our Resident Director Cheyanne Rollings is always open to help in any situation.
Reminders & Updates
- Rent is due on the 1st of every month, and late fees will be applied on the 6th.
- If you have a maintenance emergency or are locked out of your apartment after hours, please contact the on-call Community Assistant at (252) 321-7613.
- Keep in mind that if you have an emergency work order, you MUST call it in instead of submitting online. Water intrusions, power outages, and HVAC systems are examples of emergencies.
May Your Summer Be the Best One Yet — Congratulations from Campus Advantage!
As another academic year comes to an end, your management team and everyone here at Campus Advantage would like to congratulate you on a job well done. Being a successful college student or young professional takes a lot of effort, and you deserve credit for all of your hard work!
Over the past year, we hope you’ve taken advantage of all the opportunities that we’ve provided for you to connect with your neighbors, learn new skills, stay on top of your academic game, set yourself up for career success, and open your eyes to new perspectives and adventures.
Some of you may be graduating this year, some may be headed to summer classes. Maybe your hours will be spent at a summer internship or enjoying the sun on a vacation. Wherever your summer months take you, we want you to stay connected with us so we can continue to support you on your way. Consider taking the following steps to ensure your continued success as a resident of Campus Advantage:
- If you’re going to be gone for a significant part of the summer, make sure to prepay or schedule online payments so you don’t miss rent deadlines. Also, communicate your long-term absence with the management office so we can keep a pulse on who will be around this summer.
- If you haven’t already done so, sign up for a free account with the Campus Advantage Career Success portal to get resume assistance, job alerts, and tons of other resources to help you get a job!
- Got some free time? We’ll still be hosting some great events throughout the summer, so make sure to join us for some fun! Also, don’t forget to get out and enjoy our outdoor space and amenities that might have gone forgotten in the winter months.
- If you’re looking for a quality job for the next academic year, stop by and talk to us in the management office about possible openings on our Community Assistant team!
- Finally, if you’re still on the fence about signing a lease for next year — don’t wait any longer! Spaces are going fast, and we want to make sure you’re able to call this community home for another year. Stop by and see us in the management office today to renew your lease or get leasing information for a friend.
Cheers to the end of your semester, and good luck on any pending exams and projects you may have! Make sure to check out the calendar for events going on this month, and follow your community on social media to connect and fuel up for May.
We’ll have Scantrons and exam supplies in the office during finals week, so stop by to pick some up! We’ll be holding various events throughout the month, so stay tuned to our social media for more details.